Thursday, February 13, 2014
Baigan Ki Chutney Quick Easy Tasty
This is a Chatpata Chutney that i ate at my mamis place that made me instantly fall in love with it.When she told me its so easy to make & can b made in about 10mins time with just 2 baigan..i decided that i will making it soon for my family and will also post it soon..i dedicate this recipe to my Dearest Mami...thanks Mami..u rock
- Baigan (medium sized) 2
- Tomato (medium) 1
- Coriander Leaves 1/2 bunch
- Tamarind 1Tspn
- Tumeric Powder 1/2 Tspn
- Salt to taste
- Methi 1Tspn
- Mustard seeds(Rai) 1Tspn
- Maash ki daal 1Tspn
- Green Chillies 5
For The Bagar:
- Curry leaves few
- Mustard seeds 1Tspn
- Heat 2Tbspns oil in a kadai and fry rai,methi and maash ki dal for a minute.
- Now add tomato and baigan cut to small pieces.also add green chillies,turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook till Baigan and tomato become a little tender.Finally add coriander leaves.
- Grind to paste with tamarind.Keep aside.
- Heat little oil abt 4Tspns add mustard seeds and curry leaves,fry till the curry leaves become a little crispy,Add this to the baigan paste.
Combination: Tala hua Gosht ,Idly.